Jessica
Certified Tutor

Jessica

PhD Montclair State University
PhD Texas A&M Health Science Center
  • Everyone has a different way of learning.

About Me

My job is to find the way of learning that works best for you and your unique needs. I have a Ph.D. from Montclair State University. In the process of receiving and working toward this degree, I have worked with many students (across multiple grade levels, from elementary through college), including as a peer tutor and in other capacities. Subsequently, I offer tutoring in multiple subjects, including my areas of specialty (psychology and statistics). I strongly believe that tutoring should help you better understand the material. To achieve this end, I use a mixture of lecturing and Socratic questioning to help you reach the answer on your own. However, because everyone learns differently, I will utilize a variety of methods until we find something that works best for you. Outside of tutoring, I enjoy talking about psychology, pets, music, video games, and traversing the outdoors.

Hobbies & Interests

["*Reading and writing\r\n*Pets (all kinds!)\r\n*Psychology\r\n*Video games"]

Education

PhD - Montclair State University
PhD - Texas A&M Health Science Center
Connect with a tutor like Jessica

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us