Jason
Certified Tutor

Jason

MED University of Georgia
MED University of Georgia
  • I am a graduate from the University of Georgia with a BA in History and MEd in Education.

About Me

I have been an educator for over 10 years. I have taught History, English, Writing, ESL, Business, and Political Science. I have worked with all ages of students from grade 6 to adults all around the world.

Hobbies & Interests

Reading, Sports, family, travel

Education

MED - University of Georgia
MED - University of Georgia
Connect with a tutor like Jason

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Sabira
Certified Tutor

Sabira

Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics Johns Hopkins University
Middle School MathCalculus34+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us