Sara
Certified Tutor

Sara

AM Viterbo University
AM Beloit College
  • A 23 year veteran in education, instructing and helping students is a passion of mine.

About Me

I like to take something difficult and make it understandable because everyone can be successful; it takes a good teacher to determine how to make that happen. As an ESL/Bilingual teacher, I have spent 23 years working with students from around the world, teaching them English and culture and helping them find success in school. Everyone can succeed, and it's my philosophy that education needs to fit the needs of the learner. As a teacher, I am flexible and responsive, changing plans as needed to meet the needs of my students. My preference for teaching material is in English language and grammar, Spanish language, grammar and literature, and writing, though I have experience in a little bit of everything.

Hobbies & Interests

["travel","reading","writing","learning languages","gardening","herbalism","crochet"]

Education

AM - Viterbo University
AM - Beloit College
Connect with a tutor like Sara

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us