Ahmed
Certified Tutor

Ahmed

BS George Mason University
  • I earned my Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from George Mason University.
  • I have worked with many students and helped them build strong problem-solving skills while making learning both structured and engaging.

About Me

I primarily tutor mathematics and genuinely enjoy helping students understand how and why math works. My goal is to strengthen foundational thinking so students gain confidence and independence. I teach using an active learning approach. Rather than simply demonstrating solutions, I guide students through key concepts, ask strategic questions, and work through problems together step by step. This helps students develop clear reasoning, reduce careless mistakes, and feel more comfortable tackling challenging problems on their own.

Hobbies & Interests

["I have lots of interests such as bicycling","playing chess","and hiking with friends."]

Education

BS - George Mason University

All Subjects

Connect with a tutor like Ahmed

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Ahmed with Bachelor's | Varsity Tutors