Shani
Certified Tutor

Shani

Undergraduate Degree Georgia State University
  • Hello, my name is Shani!
  • I meet each student where they are and adjust my approach to fit their learning style, pace, and confidence level.

About Me

I am a senior university student majoring in Business Admin. with a concentration in Computer Information Systems, Data Analytics & AI. I have 5+ years of tutoring experience and enjoy helping students in many subjects, with math as my specialty. I can also support foundational programming concepts in Python, Java, and SQL. My teaching style is student-centered, patient, and encouraging. I enjoy breaking down difficult topics into clear, simple steps so students feel less overwhelmed and more capable. I also have experience supporting students with ADHD, and other unique learning needs. My goal is not only to teach the material, but to be a positive support system that helps students build confidence, stay motivated, and become the best version of themselves. I strive to make learning feel approachable, positive, rewarding, and empowering.

Hobbies & Interests

["Running","Hiking","and Kayaking"]

Education

Undergraduate Degree - Georgia State University
Connect with a tutor like Shani

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Abrahim
Certified Tutor

Abrahim

Bachelor of Science, Biology, General University of California Los Angeles
Middle School MathCalculus78+ more
Get Started
Ravnoor
Certified Tutor

Ravnoor

Bachelor of Science, Computer Science Cornell University
AP Calculus ABMiddle School Math35+ more
Get Started
Firas
Certified Tutor

Firas

Doctor of Philosophy, Computer Science New Jersey Institute of Technology
Applied MathematicsStatistics61+ more
Get Started
Brian
Certified Tutor

Brian

Bachelor of Science, Economics Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus
CalculusAlgebra19+ more
Get Started
Nupur
Certified Tutor

Nupur

Master's/Graduate, Laws London University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math37+ more
Get Started
Connor
Certified Tutor

Connor

BS Rice University
Grade 9 MathematicsHigh School Chemistry3+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us