Kevin
Certified Tutor

Kevin

Bachelor of Science in Education Ashland University
  • I thrive on the connections we make with others through understanding culture and language.

About Me

Buenas! So when I first started studying Spanish in High School, I was drawn towards the worlds that exist from understanding people who are different from ourselves. I've been teaching Spanish for 22 years, but that all started with me studying the language and culture in Spain & Mexico, teaching English in Madrid for a year, and taking numerous trips to explore Latin America. Now I enjoy being able to pass along that information to others while creating safe, engaging spaces that allow you to learn the language while exploring the Spanish world.

Hobbies & Interests

["Growing plants","Creating & collecting art","Video Games","Art Museums","Culture & Food","My dog"]

Education

Bachelor of Science in Education - Ashland University
Connect with a tutor like Kevin

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Kevin with null | Varsity Tutors