Varsity Tutors is here to provide an SAEE class for individuals who have the goal of becoming an agent in the Secret Service. SAEE stands for the Special Agent Entrance exam, and scoring well on this test is considered a crucial step in the process of become a Secret Service agent. If this important organization is one that you want to become a part of, you will need to perform highly on the exam, and an SAEE course can help you reach for that goal.
SAEE prep classes through Varsity Tutors can help you work through material that will be on every section of the exam. The SAEE is broken down into four sections with varying numbers of questions and time limits. They are listed below:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time|
|Logic-Based Reasoning||30||40 Minutes|
|Experience Inventory||64||20 Minutes|
|Language Usage||25||40 Minutes|
|Detail Observation||96||30 Minutes|
An SAEE prep course with Varsity Tutors can help you prepare for the specific skills that will be tested by each of these sections. Below is a list of detailed descriptions of the kinds of things you can expect on the exam.
- Logic-Based Reasoning
- This section contains 12 passages, each of which describes a set of facts
- Each passage is followed by 1 to 4 test questions that are conclusions based on the set of facts presented in the passage.
- Experience Inventory, Part 1
- This section contains statements that describe situations that applicants may or may not have encountered before.
- Language Usage
- This section contains 2 types of documents (i.e., memory and summary reports). Errors have been incorporated into these documents and applicants are asked to identify errors in grammar, syntax, punctuation, usage, and/or structure.
- Experience Inventory, Part 2
- This section contains statements that describe different situations and opinions. Applicants must choose the response option that best reflects the extent to which their past supervisors and/or teachers would agree that the statement describes them.
- Detail Observation
- In this section, applicants are presented with a series of photographs. These photographs depict images that may be seen when working in the Special Agent job
- After viewing the photographs, applicants answer a series of questions unrelated to the photographs. Then, applicants answer a series of questions about what appeared in the photographs, but they are not permitted to view the photographs while answering these questions.
SAEE prep courses through Varsity Tutors consist of one-on-one study sessions with experienced tutors who can work with your strengths and weaknesses. As part of an SAEE prep class, Varsity Tutors will do its best to pair you with an instructor whose schedule works well with yours. This makes planning out your study sessions a more convenient task. Varsity Tutors also provides an online platform that allows you to meet with your private tutor in a virtual setting. To take part in your SAEE classes, you won't need to schedule a meeting place or drive to and from your lessons. They can take place directly from your home or anywhere else that you have a reliable internet connection.
One of the largest benefits of private tutoring is the opportunity to receive personalized instruction that is tailored to your learning style. Tutors in our SAEE courses have the unique ability to evaluate what sections of the exam you have proficiency in and what areas might need a little more work. It does no good to drill on material that you have already mastered. Instructors can listen to your concerns and focus their time and energy on filling any gaps that you may have in your knowledge.
When preparing as part of an SAEE course, the relevant material that was listed above is top priority, but tutors have the ability to help you in other ways, as well. They can prepare you for what to expect in regards to the format of the exam. They can also provide you with test-taking strategies and tips that they have found successful in the past when encountering difficult or tricky portions of an exam.
If one of your dreams is to be hired as a Secret Service Special Agent and an SAEE class through Varsity Tutors sounds like it could help you get closer to that goal, please contact us online or by phone today. Educational Directors are available to answers any further questions you may have regarding our services. Sign up and head into exam day with full confidence in your abilities.
Richard: SAEE - The Special Agent Entrance Exam course instructor
...have been 80% Latino and other nonwhite so I am well versed in ELL/SEI strategies. I most enjoy tutoring and motivating students. I am gifted in targeting what you know and how you think, and I can adjust my tutoring to help you learn best. I know many online resources and pathways to help you best if you need remedial help in a difficult class. We will try whatever it takes. I love the subject...