I started tutoring when I was a sophomore in high school and I have never looked back! My favorite part about tutoring is getting invested in the students I work with - I want them to excel and I am committed to helping them reach their goals. I am excited to meet you and work with your student.
A little bit about me:
- I was raised in Paradise Valley, Arizona with my two brothers (one older, one younger)
- I graduated from Princeton University in 2014 with a degree in History of Science and Global Health Policy
- I tutored throughout high school and college, working with students elementary - high school on general homework help and exam prep. In college, I tutored students in test prep for the PSAT and SAT, and I worked as college admissions consultant, editing student essays and working with students through the college admissions process.
- I currently live in Chelsea, Manhattan
- I am an avid reader. Despite the fact that my friends tease me for it, I am in 2 monthly book clubs with friends
- I love running and am currently training for my first marathon this fall!
Undergraduate Degree: Princeton University - Bachelors, History of Science
SAT Composite (1600 scale): 1560
SAT Math: 730
SAT Verbal: 790
SAT Writing: 780
SAT Mathematics Level 2: 780
SAT Subject Test in Chemistry: 750
SAT Subject Test in World History: 720
I coach elementary school girls lacrosse in the fall and spring and I love running outdoors. I am training for a marathon at the end of this year – my first one ever! I always had dogs growing up and a big hobby of mine is spending time at the animal shelter near my apartment, taking the dogs for walks and loving on them when they first arrive at the shelter. I’m also in a book club with my friends – combination of getting introduced to different genres and types of books and spending time with my friends. I love to cook – my specialty is guacamole! – and I can frequently be found with a cup of coffee in hand.
Elementary School Math
GMAT Analytical Writing Assessment
GMAT Integrated Reasoning
High School English
Study Skills and Organization