The Early America Review – Volume 8
A Journal of People, Issues, and Events in 18th Century America
|Vol. VIII No. 1||Winter/Spring 2004|
- George Washington — Master of Misinformation
- Beyond The Myth — What The Framers Really Intended
- Rev. Coutts — Whig or Tory?
- Daniel Webster's War On The 2nd Bank of the U.S.
- Arthur St. Clair — The Man and His County
- Polly Frazer's Standoff With British Soldiers — An Unsung Heroine's Story
- Books In Review
|Vol. VIII No. 2||Summer/Fall 2004|
Get Tutoring Info Now