Rules of Use
- The Archiving Early America website (the Site) is available worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access and use of the Site is subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. Archiving Early America reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the Site, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
- The materials used and displayed on the Site, including but not limited to text, movies, images, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Archiving Early America and/or The Early American Digital Library and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of Archiving Early America. UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THESE IMAGES CONSTITUTES COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND SHALL ENTITLE ARCHIVING EARLY AMERICA AND/OR THE EARLY AMERICAN DIGITAL LIBRARY TO EXERCISE ALL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES UNDER APPLICABLE COPYRIGHT LAW, INCLUDING AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING FURTHER USE AND MONETARY DAMAGES.
- A portion of the Archiving Early America site contains information, facts and opinions from various individuals. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ARCHIVING EARLY AMERICA DOES NOT ENDORSE NOR IS IT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SITE.
- The Site includes The Town Crier forums which allow you and other users to post information. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless Archiving Early America against any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although Archiving Early America may monitor or review discussions, postings and transmissions at the Early America Discussion List and The Town Crier, Archiving Early America is under no obligation to do so. You acknowledge that Archiving Early America does not control the information available posted at The Town Crier or the Early America Discussion List, and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. Archiving Early America reserves the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted to the forums of The Town Crier or the Early America Discussion List. Any communication or material you post or transmit to either of these forums will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant Archiving Early America the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) at these forums, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
- This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington.
Get Tutoring Info Now