I am an Online SAT/ACT Tutor with almost 20 years' experience as a standardized examination professional.
As an Employee of the Educational Testing Service/College Board, I have extensive and direct working experiences with the Official SAT Standardized Examination. To date, I have scored thousands of Official SAT Examinations. Additionally, I am the Director of Surf City College Planning, a Major College Planning Center located in Huntington Beach, California. I own and operate a leading tutoring organization with a major American Tutoring Marketplace - WyzAnt, Inc. I was ranked the #1 Wyzant Tutor in Orange County for 2019 and the #3 Wyzant Tutor in Los Angeles & Orange Counties for 2019. In fact, my exact percentile ranking at Wyzant in 2019 was 99.67%, out of a total of 17,575 active Wyzant Tutors across the United States of America. Additionally, I was ranked the #1 Wyzant Tutor in DeSoto County (Mississippi) for 2020. I am currently the statistically top-ranked tutor in DeSoto County (Mississippi) for 2021. At WyzAnt, I have received the following honors and awards: WyzAnt Top 10% Tutor (2019-2020), WyzAnt Top 100 Tutor (2015-2018), and WyzAnt Top 250 Tutor (2014). There are over 80,000 tutors at WyzAnt.
The following is a sampling of my accomplishments in the SAT, ACT, and PSAT standardized examinations:
(1) Best scoring SAT pupil scored a 1590 (99th percentile).
(2) Best scoring SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing pupil scored a 790 (99th percentile).
(3) Best scoring SAT Math pupil scored a Perfect 800 (99th percentile).
(4) Best scoring SAT Essay pupil scored a 22 (out of 24).
(5) Best scoring ACT pupil scored a 35 (99th percentile).
(6) Best scoring ACT English pupil scored a Perfect 36 (99th percentile).
(7) Best scoring ACT Math pupil scored a 35 (99th percentile).
(8) Best scoring ACT Reading pupil scored a Perfect 36 (99th percentile).
(9) Best scoring ACT Science pupil scored a 35 (99th percentile).
(10) Best scoring ACT Essay pupil scored a 10 (out of 12) (99th percentile).
(11) Best scoring PSAT/NMSQT pupil scored a 1480 (out of 1520) (99th percentile).
(12) Best scoring PSAT/NMSQT English pupil scored a 750 (out of 760) (99th percentile).
(13) Best scoring PSAT/NMSQT Math pupil scored a Perfect 760 (99th percentile).
(14) Best scoring PSAT 10 pupil scored a 1510 (out of 1520) (99th percentile).
(15) Best scoring PSAT 10 English pupil scored a 750 (out of 760) (99th percentile).
(16) Best scoring PSAT 10 Math pupil scored a Perfect 760 (99th percentile).
(17) Best scoring PSAT 8/9 pupil scored a 1430 (out of 1440) (99th percentile).
(18) Best scoring PSAT 8/9 English pupil scored a 710 (out of 720) (99th percentile).
(19) Best scoring PSAT 8/9 Math pupil scored a Perfect 720 (99th percentile).
(20) Best scoring PSAT NMSC Selection Index pupil scored a 226.
The following is a short description of my professional biography at my college planning center.
Professor Tagle is the Director of College Planning at Surf City College Planning, where he is responsible for assisting high school students along the college planning process by setting individualized and particular academic and extracurricular goals, and also the procedures for implementing them. He is formerly fully certificated as a Certified College Funding Specialist and Education Loan Analyst by the Association of Certified College Funding Specialists. By utilizing an intimate knowledge of schools, degree programs, and admission practices, he makes it his goal at his college planning center to increase his students' chances of enrolling in his or her first choice of college. He has counseled thousands of aspiring college students to date, as to the requirements and procedures of gaining admission to two-year and four-year undergraduate programs at American colleges and universities all across the United States of America. His best success story as a college planner was when, during his first lesson with a student, he advised her, whose first choice was to attend the University of Alabama, to immediately submit additional standardized testing documentation to the University for admissions consideration, when she had previously decided not to do so upon the recommendation of others. The next morning, she received an email from the University of Alabama notifying her that she had been admitted as a first-year Undergraduate Student to the University for the Next Fall term!
I am an Incumbent Board Director with The Anselmo Academy of Music & The Arts (formerly The Piano School of New York City). I am also a former Alumni Director for the UCLA Alumni Association.
My students have been admitted to several colleges and universities, including The California Institute of Technology or CalTech, Stanford University, Yale, Dartmouth University, The University of Pennsylvania, Johns Hopkins, Pitzer, Pomona, UC Berkeley, University of Southern California, New York University, and UCLA.
Education & Certification
Undergraduate Degree: University of California-Los Angeles - Bachelor in Arts, Philosophy
Philosophy, Literature, Music, Comedy, etc.
6th Grade AP Language Composition
Basic Computer Literacy
College Level American Literature
Elementary School English
Elementary School Math
Elementary School Reading
Elementary School Science
Elementary School Writing
High School English
High School Level American Literature
High School Writing
ISEE-Lower Level Reading Comprehension
ISEE-Lower Level Verbal Reasoning
ISEE-Middle Level Verbal Reasoning
ISEE-Upper Level Verbal Reasoning
Middle School English
Middle School Reading
Middle School Reading Comprehension
Middle School Science
Middle School Writing
PC Basic Computer Skills
Supply Chain Management
Technology and Coding