98% of our customers would recommend us to friends and family!
Award-Winning Private TEAS Tutoring
One-on-one, personalized tutoring
Private In-Home and Online TEAS Tutoring Near You
Receive personally tailored TEAS lessons from exceptional tutors in a one-on-one setting. We help you connect with in-home and online tutoring that offers flexible scheduling and your choice of locations. Varsity Tutors helps thousands of people asking, "How do I connect with the best TEAS tutors near me?"
Looking for "TEAS tutors near me"? Varsity Tutors can help.
Nursing and Allied Health schools nationwide use the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) as a factor in their admissions decisions. If you are looking at going to nursing school, and you need help studying for the TEAS, Varsity Tutors can set you up with a skillful TEAS tutor to help you.
The TEAS format is as follows:
- Reading (58 minutes/48 questions total/42 questions scored)
- Mathematics (51 minutes/34 questions/30 questions scored)
- Science (66 minutes/54 questions/48 questions scored)
- English and Language Usage (34 minutes/34 questions/30 questions scored)
- Totals (209 Minutes/170 questions/150 questions scored)
Benefits of TEAS tutoring include:
- Direction from a skilled teacher who can supply you with quick and helpful answers
- An internet-compatible instructional platform ready from anywhere and at any hour you need it
- Educational techniques formulated especially for the TEAS
- A mentality for understanding the exam that lines up to fill your particular demands
Your college TEAS tutoring sessions can get you to attempt processes that can assist you in analyzing the questions that could possibly come out on the exam. Your TEAS tutor can work through the test's question arrangements with you, coach you on the subjects found in the test, and show you methods to handle the time constraints during the test.