98% of our customers would recommend us to friends and family!
Award-Winning Private East Asian History Tutoring
One-on-one, personalized tutoring
Private In-Home and Online East Asian History Tutoring Near You
Receive personally tailored East Asian History lessons from exceptional tutors in a one-on-one setting. We help you connect with in-home and online tutoring that offers flexible scheduling and your choice of locations. Varsity Tutors helps thousands of people asking, "How do I connect with the best East Asian History tutors near me?"
Looking for "East Asian History tutors near me"? Varsity Tutors can help.
East Asian History generally encompasses China, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan and how they have dealt with the outside world from ancient times to the present, though individual courses may vary. Unfortunately, many students without a strong background in Asian cultures struggle with how all of the names and places sound. If you or your child are having a hard time following your teacher, Varsity Tutors can set you up with an East Asian History tutor to help you reach your academic potential.
Here is a brief listing of what you can study during East Asian History tutoring sessions:
- The Mongol influence on ancient East Asian development
- How the Silk Road, Gunpowder, and the Printing Press established China as a leading world power
- How and Why East Asian countries pursued a policy of Isolationism during the 17th and 18th centuries
- The Chinese Civil War and the dawn of Communist China
- The Rise of Imperial Japan
- The Impact of World War II on the region
- The economic boom in both China and Japan when they entered the world economy
That can be a lot of information to absorb, but you can do it with the right support. If you have a hard time remembering which names are associated with which country and era, your East Asian History tutor may make flashcards to make them easier to study. There are also several excellent documentaries centered around East Asian History, so your tutor may recommend some to you during East Asian History tutoring sessions.