Client Satisfaction Guaranteed
We require the most rigorous qualifications from Spanish tutors, in addition to a background check. We offer an unparalleled satisfaction guarantee with your Mount Prospect Spanish tutors.*Exclusions may apply
Spanish Tutoring in Mount Prospect, IL
Experience Spanish tutoring by highly-credentialed tutors in Mount Prospect . Top tutors will help you learn Spanish through one-on-one tutoring in the comfort of your home, online, or any other location of your choice.
Selected Spanish Tutors in Mount Prospect, IL
Talented Spanish tutors are nearby and highly prepared to assist you in your educational journey. They hail from the highest caliber of schools including MIT, Stanford, UChicago, Yale, Harvard, UPenn, Notre Dame, Amherst, UC Berkeley, Northwestern, Rice, Columbia, WashU, Emory, Brown, Johns Hopkins, Vanderbilt, UNC, Michigan, UCLA, and additional high-caliber institutions.
Recent Tutoring Session Reviews
o Vocabulary: Un evento deportivo (a sporting event)
o Vocabulary: Comida y cosas en la cocina (food and items in the kitchen).
o Quick Differentiating: when to use preterite (one time specific event,) vs. imperfect (an action that "used to" happen in the past).
o Conjugating: the preterite of -ir stem-changing verbs.
• We worked on: vocabulary being used in class, pronunciation of vocabulary. Rehearsing their meaning in context.
• Encouraged: Use qcards for memorizing grammatical rules (like conjugations, endings, stem changes etc.).
o Remind your teacher of the syllabus and info she wants to send and thank her. If you can, ask her what she feels you particularly should focus on.
o Review the vocabulary and memorize conjugations.
o Send me your old quizzes so we can begin filling in the gaps, learning those things you missed on them, before your final cumulative exam.
• WIN: You have a great ear for languages! I am always amazed at how quickly you pick up pronunciation cues.
• UP NEXT:
o We will look at you syllabus and focus on getting the most points we can get.
o Work on remediation of your latest quiz, and work on the previous ones.
o I will quiz you on the vocabulary we have reviewed.
o We will go over the packet your teacher has sent us"
1) Checked the student's homework from last week: Flashcards for food vocab on
page 200 to 201.
2) We went over the food and meals. The student is interested in this because
he is going on vacation for 8 days. He wants to have good command
of this vocab for his trip.
3) We did conversations of what to say when you go to a restaurant
and how to order food and beverages. He found all the material we
covered today quite useful because he is going to Colombia at the
end of the month.
4) I prepared a 6 pg. vocab & phrases document for him, with all the
food and key phrases. I recited the phrases and vocab and had the student
repeat. He had trouble with just a few words, but he had incredible
pronunciation! He really appreciated the list I gave him."