98% of our clients love us! Contact us to hear why. We serve KC and all suburbs.
Exceptional Private Study Skills and Organization Tutoring in Kansas City, MO
We require the most rigorous qualifications of our Study Skills and Organization tutors, in addition to a background check.
Our highly skilled Study Skills and Organization tutors customize a study plan specifically for you in an ideal, one-on-one setting.
INSTRUCTOR & MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We promise satisfaction with your Study Skills and Organization tutor or your money will be refunded.
Private Study Skills and Organization Tutoring in Kansas City, MO
Customized private in-home tutoring
Varsity Tutors offers Study Skills and Organization tutoring by highly-credentialed tutors in Kansas City, MO. We'll help you learn Study Skills and Organization through one-on-one tutoring in the comfort of your own home or any other location of your choice.
Selected Study Skills and Organization Tutors in Kansas City, MO
We have certified tutors near you ideally qualified to help you with Study Skills and Organization. Our tutors hail from colleges like MIT, Stanford, UChicago, Yale, Harvard, UPenn, Notre Dame, Amherst, UC Berkeley, Northwestern, Rice, Columbia, WashU, Emory, Brown, Johns Hopkins, Vanderbilt, UNC, Michigan, UCLA, and other nationally recognized programs.
Undergraduate Degree: University Of Missouri - Secondary Education
Graduate Degree: University Of Missouri - Curriculum And Instruction
Undergraduate Degree: Clearwater Christian College - Pre Law
Graduate Degree: Ohio Northern University - Law
Undergraduate Degree: Rockhurst University - Elementary Education And English Minor
How we help you master: Study Skills and Organization
SETTING STUDY SKILLS AND ORGANIZATION LEARNING TARGETS
You will have learning objectives mapped out by our educational director based on your specific academic needs.
IDENTIFYING STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES
Your tutor will quickly assess your proficiency with the material, and identify areas for improvement.
PERSONALIZED EDUCATION PLAN
We will design a custom-made program to get you on track to meet and exceed your goals.
How can Study Skills and Organization tutoring from Varsity Tutors help you succeed in Study Skills and Organization?
What are Study Skills & Organization?
Learning depends on the cognitive processes that drive organization, planning and rule acquisition. When students struggle with organization and study skills, they are often disorganized, have difficulty planning ahead, don’t follow through on expected tasks, and/or give up on tasks easily.
This sounds like my child. Should I be concerned?
Difficulty with study skills and organization is common among school-age children. Organizational skills and study habits are not consistently taught in school settings, so children often rely on their own instincts for how to handle organizational tasks, homework, test preparation and other significant aspects related to academic success. Every child handles these aspects differently; if your child is struggling in any of the following areas, Varsity Tutors can help:
- Using an assignment notebook
- Taking complete, useful notes in class
- Completing assignments fully and on-time
- Completing long-term projects fully and on-time
- Preparing for quizzes and tests by studying (separately from doing homework)
- Scheduling time each day for homework and studying outside of school
- Sticking to pre-made schedules for school and non-school related tasks
- Breaking down tasks into manageable pieces
How does Varsity Tutors help students overcome these issues?
Our experienced managers begin by meeting with you and your child in the comfort and privacy of your home to discuss your child’s needs. Our managers assess the specific areas in which your child is struggling by asking specific questions that pinpoint difficulties. Once we have established the areas to work on, our managers will select a tutor who can provide individualized, one-on-one instruction that will support your child’s development in these areas.
How can I monitor progress in Study Skills and Organization?
There are three easy ways that parents can monitor their child’s progress:
- Be a part of the solution: Monitor your child’s assignment notebook, backpack and grades every day. Parents who are involved and ask questions help their children to stay on track.
- Be a motivator: Keep an eye on your child when they study or work on school-related tasks. Praise any improvement you see your child making verbally. This will keep your child motivated while keeping you informed of their progress.
- Ask questions: Speak with your child’s tutor, teachers, coaches, and any other adults that your child works with on a regular basis. Ask them if they see improvements in the specific areas that your child is working to improve. Their input is very valuable to measuring your child’s success.
Call us today to find out more about our
Study Skills and Organization tutors in Kansas City, MO