Full-time positions offer
- $2,000 technology allowance for a laptop, tablet, smartphone, or other equipment
- 52 hours of free tutoring per year for you or immediate family (Taking a trip to Italy soon? Beef up on your Italian with one of our tutors for free.)
- Healthcare, dental & vision coverage
What we offer employees
- Entrepreneurial, fun, fast-paced work environment in nationally expanding company
- On-the-job training and ongoing career development
- Work wherever you want (remote position - no commuting time!)
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- World-class web developers work to make your job easier. Make suggestions directly to the Chief Technology Officer and quickly see your ideas implemented
- An open work environment that emphasizes direct communication lines. Pitch your ideas straight to the CEO
- A company you're proud to work for. Your work directly impacts families and students, helping them achieve their academic goals
How we hire
- We will carefully review your application, cover letter, and résumé
- We are a quickly growing company so it may take us some time to review the substantial number of applications that we receive
- We must ask that you NOT call us regarding your application status, as our phone lines are reserved for our tutoring clients, and our directors do not manage hiring
- If we determine that there may be a fit within our company for your skill set, we will contact you regarding an interview
Our storyVarsity Tutors was created in 2007 to provide an alternative to the impersonal "cookie cutter" services offered by big-name tutoring companies. The Company is a premier one-on-one tutoring service with over 4,500 tutors and operations across the country.
Varsity Tutors' mission is to improve the academic achievement of all students by providing high quality individualized tutoring services that foster intellectual and personal development in a positive learning atmosphere. The personalized touch and focus on high quality tutors has resulted in an incredible annual growth rate.
"Varsity Tutors is a company I am proud to work for. Our team is made up of talented, motivated people who are dedicated to delivering high quality programs and exceptional customer service. I feel valued as an employee and enjoy being part of a quickly growing company that believes that its employees are its most valuable resource and gives us the tools we need to succeed."
"One of the things I like about working for Varsity Tutors is the spirit of collegiality that we share. I frequently talk to my colleagues about what is working in their cities and we can exchange ideas. While I manage my cities in a way that works for me, I can easily access my colleagues to get their feedback. It gives us the feeling that we're all working toward the same goal: to help students achieve academic success!"